Cook up your pellet grilled brisket like a master chef with this simple beef brisket recipe from Cabela's.
Ingredients: Beef Brisket & Cabela's Competition BBQ All Purpose Rub
- Add in pellets and set heat to 225 degrees F
- Season brisket
- Cook fat side up to 160-170 degrees F
- Wrap brisket in foil
- Cook to 190 degrees F
- Remove from heat and allow brisket to rest for 35-45 minutes
- Unwrap, slice brisket and enjoy!
- Click here to print or download the pellet grilled beef brisket recipe
- 36 views